Welcome to Earthbound.darkbb.com
Please login or Register and Join the free community!
Registering allows access to _Invisible Sections_.

P1 vs P2 friendly Rap battle

Go down

P1 vs P2 friendly Rap battle

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:09 pm

(There is a lot of profanity here, be warned)
P1
It's fucking crazy how your stupidity enflames me, engalfs me cause you like shit, and im the cracker, exploding you changing you from albino to kaffer', you repent your pathetic skill does not even represent, wanting to battle me is like forcing a grown man to play with a babys rattle, and you like a ps1, thinking everythings dope yet the battle has just began, when you encountered me you under judged like a plain sea, yet below the fucking! sharks, not so easy to envy, with your death wish, and your shit emoticon stuck in glee(G), Like i said me being the shark you you just a hollow minded fish(G), and then you counter and your screams will just grow louder, underestimation is like a seed, it grows and turns into a transformation, and you being stuck in some mental station, institution you with the drugs being a deathly fusion, I just fucked you into your own sad delusion.

P2

Ur verse bored me like chinese scripture,put a gun in a frame,u stil dont "get" the picturer,u weak,i think ur brain got a leak,u shud get a plumber to work on ur flow,thought this would be a challenge.little i know...santa clause fogot to teach ths elf how to rap,in the present,like owning a dead watch ur time has passed,even if u cud rewind time,u still dnt hav control ova fate,mongrel cover ur ur face,u just became one with death:z

P1
his man aint no mother fucking! Mcee, I know ever line he is going to use against me, I'm a white man, unlike him i dont live with my mum in a caravan, im sitting in my bed with a bottle of rum, this man sitting with a plastic pistol gun, i might not be an mcee, yet this fuck! is surely envying me, and thats not my lyrical tendancy, you couldnt spark a rhyme even if the ink were gasoline, not flaming more like drowning in water, dripping from your mouth of all the times you try and "spit" a rhyme, making your mother mop it up such a fucking! cryme, now open your arsehole coin machine you earned yourself a fucking! dim.

P2
This guy watch a lot of 8 mile,now he think he's slim, u might well put a another coin up ur ass cos u played yourself,both drops i was [hardly shaken],ur weak scripts only [come-in-handy] when therez a wet in ur palm:o(.whats the matter?even if i put a thousand needles in ur head u cudnt think sharp,spread ur brain on tha N2 to make U street smart,Even if u was hannibal lector u cudnt drop intelliget shit.:z

P1
wdf was that ?, thats no style, if you were a cop you'd maybe sweat me, yet the question would be could you ever get me?son you are harmed, and im still unarmed so you better get your bearing as me im taking your own index fingers ring, your fucking! wife at night i make that lady sing, your rhymes are so old you make a "80 year old" look king, You aint a Leader Nobody ever Followed you, Your ass was a Mistake..Yo Momma Should Have Swallowed you, those street chuns could've put you in a put and boiled you, though their put melted like an ice cap, or eskimo's iglo, bra i bet you have a hole in your shoe as all your brain cells just ran outta you.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://earthbound.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: P1 vs P2 friendly Rap battle

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Wow .. This is shit, literally .
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://earthbound.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: