Welcome to Earthbound.darkbb.com
Please login or Register and Join the free community!
Registering allows access to _Invisible Sections_.

Debate 1

:: FullofDust :: Debates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Debate 1

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:03 pm

(9:22:01 PM) thebattleground: Welcome to Valhalla, -`]Bra!N^Ca[N]cer[`-
To return to the main menu type .exit. For a list of commands type .help
(9:22:04 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^> has entered the room
(9:22:13 PM) thebattleground: |H0ol!gAn8-|/Lucy| has left the room
(9:22:14 PM) thebattleground: GHETTO(*)FAB has entered the room
(9:22:18 PM) thebattleground: M>(9:22:20 PM) thebattleground: GHETTO(*)FAB has left the room
(9:22:40 PM) thebattleground: M>(9:22:45 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f) gives <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>> a slow.. long.. deep.. penetrating.. tonsil-Tickling.. Hair straightening.. Toe-Curling.. Nerve-Jangling.. Life-altering.. Fantasy-Causing.. I Just saw Apyrael! Yes, I'm glad you came onto MXit.. Kiss on Da Lips!!! *phew*
(9:23:00 PM) Benjamin: Doug sounds like dog .
(9:23:06 PM) Benjamin: Actually Dug .
(9:23:12 PM) thebattleground: Gadtjam has entered the room
(9:23:23 PM) Benjamin: Is your name Douglas ?
(9:23:39 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f): gawd8o
(9:23:39 PM) thebattleground: (f)Xian:-$ has entered the room
(9:24:19 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>> gives F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f) a slow.. long.. deep.. penetrating.. tonsil-Tickling.. Hair straightening.. Toe-Curling.. Nerve-Jangling.. Life-altering.. Fantasy-Causing.. I Just saw Apyrael! Yes, I'm glad you came onto MXit.. Kiss on Da Lips!!! *phew*
(9:24:28 PM) Benjamin: Have no fear darling, I'm not here to cause any little problem that generally won't last long lol, I haven't battled in years .
(9:24:46 PM) thebattleground: ])3mon'Of'The'])ead has entered the room
(9:24:59 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>: Whats your name brain ?
21:25
(9:25:42 PM) Benjamin: Benjamin . It was Brian . I like Benjamin more than Brian, Brain is too common .
(9:26:12 PM) thebattleground: M>(9:26:13 PM) thebattleground: Gadtjam has left the room
(9:26:15 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>] has entered the room
(9:26:20 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>: Lol alright dude
(9:27:16 PM) Benjamin: Joe Banker along side mxit are the only real Pimps. Joe banker rapes us of Airtime, Mxit rapes us of moola .
(9:27:50 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>: Lmfbo (G) .
(9:27:53 PM) thebattleground: [C]erea|`K`!||er,Cky has left the room
(9:27:55 PM) thebattleground: Hidden|Identity|(f)| has entered the room
(9:28:11 PM) thebattleground: M>21:30
(9:30:39 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f) has left the room
(9:30:39 PM) thebattleground: (f)Xian:-$ has left the room
(9:30:45 PM) thebattleground: ])3gr@])3r(f)8-o.. has entered the room
(9:30:51 PM) thebattleground: You are rather quiet in this chat room...
(9:30:57 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>> hugs ])3gr@])3r(f)8-o.. .. ok then..
(9:31:25 PM) thebattleground: ])3gr@])3r(f)8-o.. hugs <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>> .. ok then..
(9:31:23 PM) Benjamin: Woman are leaving, they don't get turned on that easily . I will need easier targets, perhaps some ladies that actually meet the minimum age limit of 18, those were all v'i'rgins .
(9:31:26 PM) thebattleground: M>(9:31:46 PM) thebattleground: Hidden|Identity|(f)|: Lol
(9:31:46 PM) thebattleground: ])3mon'Of'The'])ead has left the room
(9:31:47 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f) has entered the room
(9:31:54 PM) thebattleground: ])3gr@])3r(f)8-o.. hugs [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>] .. ok then..
(9:32:05 PM) thebattleground: *Ja[M]es`dDr_# has left the room
(9:32:10 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f) gives <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>> a slow.. long.. deep.. penetrating.. tonsil-Tickling.. Hair straightening.. Toe-Curling.. Nerve-Jangling.. Life-altering.. Fantasy-Causing.. I Just saw Apyrael! Yes, I'm glad you came onto MXit.. Kiss on Da Lips!!! *phew*
(9:32:15 PM) thebattleground: Coup~d`etat has entered the room
(9:32:19 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>> gives F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f) a slow.. long.. deep.. penetrating.. tonsil-Tickling.. Hair straightening.. Toe-Curling.. Nerve-Jangling.. Life-altering.. Fantasy-Causing.. I Just saw Apyrael! Yes, I'm glad you came onto MXit.. Kiss on Da Lips!!! *phew*
(9:32:31 PM) Benjamin: How about a gift or two, this is my last message .
(9:32:32 PM) Benjamin: No this one .
(9:32:37 PM) Benjamin: See that was my last message .
(9:32:48 PM) Benjamin: The one before that one not the last one there .
(9:33:01 PM) thebattleground: []< <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>> has sent you a gift Smile
(9:33:02 PM) thebattleground: M>(9:33:02 PM) thebattleground: feminist.(c) has entered the room
(9:33:06 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Anyone wana battle[<^>8o<^>]
(9:33:10 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>: There,s a gift 8o ...
(9:33:22 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>] hugs ])3gr@])3r(f)8-o.. .. ok then..
(9:33:42 PM) Benjamin: I will battle battling, Let's go .
(9:33:55 PM) thebattleground: M>(9:34:21 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: ..":?"..
(9:34:36 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Ok, those that wana battle, please shove your heads up your rectums and battle for air[<^>:'(<^>]
(9:34:52 PM) thebattleground: ])3gr@])3r(f)8-o..: (G)
(9:34:59 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>: :[ ... I have my foxy lady here i won,t battle
21:35
(9:35:08 PM) thebattleground: M>(9:35:29 PM) Benjamin: Experiance has it, Just look as his face .
(9:35:46 PM) Benjamin: Experience I mean .
(9:35:50 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: experience..*
(9:35:53 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Sorry people, i had to do that, thee room was rather mundane[<^>:z<^>]
(9:36:05 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f): thank you8omy ...Razz
(9:36:28 PM) thebattleground: Coup~d`etat has left the room
(9:36:52 PM) Benjamin: I corrected myself although besides that grammar doesn't really matter just go to a flirt zone and take that as a demonstration . Those brain dead leeches only care about getting their messages across, not their grammar .
(9:37:16 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>: No brain ill correct you Wink ...
(9:37:23 PM) thebattleground: prOf:-eglOOm~f:o($ has entered the room
(9:37:43 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>: You texted "experience has it just look at his face "
(9:37:44 PM) Benjamin: I love paparazi .
(9:37:57 PM) Benjamin: I said experiance actually .
(9:38:12 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>: Experiance just as his face
(9:38:14 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>: Thats what you texted
(9:38:50 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>: Yeah but you said experiance as his face not at his
(9:38:58 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: ai..
(9:38:59 PM) Benjamin: Oh Yeah lol .
(9:39:33 PM) thebattleground: M>(9:39:35 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: His sentence is still nonsensical but i refrained dad cos i was merely attempting initiating a topic due to thee room's rather retarded state
(9:39:59 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f): gawd8o
21:40
(9:40:26 PM) thebattleground: Hidden|Identity|(f)| has left the room
(9:40:31 PM) thebattleground: =><=caution[8-o]=><= has entered the room
(9:40:34 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: and d0ug if y0u see jess tell her i said her m0ther's big infected p u s s
(9:40:47 PM) thebattleground: ])3gr@])3r(f)8-o..: Neutral
(9:40:49 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: and brain, another correction, you did not ''say'' it, rather you texted it
(9:40:57 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f): who is jess
(9:40:59 PM) Benjamin: Hatred, that is a metaphor, Logically .
(9:41:15 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>: Don,t tell me what to do alright Smile ...
(9:41:21 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: d0es it b0ther y0u wh0 jess is f0xy?..
(9:41:31 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f): yes:?
(9:41:33 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>: Respect her chanty
(9:41:41 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: y0u are m0s her t0yb0y..and p0stboy:)
(9:41:50 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f): doug who is jess
(9:41:52 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: why d0ug?0r what?
(9:42:06 PM) thebattleground: =><=caution[8-o]=><=: ....its ur fingers even if ur fingerz ### frm china8o
(9:42:17 PM) Benjamin: I didn't see that one . But yet again Grammar doesn't Matter, It's logical to want to correct some one but you aren't going to get any where when they don't care about it . My grammar is not poor, those were two spelling errors one which I had corrected the other which I didn't bother and wouldn't have bothered to correct if I had read my text again, i don't go back reading them, I stick to the present not the past . Instead of correcting others try and improve yourself, In any way that you can, Persistancy is the key, although persisting on correcting others will only help them if they accept the help otherwise persisting onwards would be pointless, in this case use up another message, Just by the way .
(9:42:27 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>: Just some black chick
(9:42:34 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Chanty, stop please
(9:42:51 PM) Benjamin: Chanty There are other ways of getting attention Girl .
(9:43:20 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: by wh0 did i seek attenti0n brain?..
(9:43:30 PM) Benjamin: I believe prostitution is loved, the only haters of it are the husbands of the prostit'u'tes .
(9:43:32 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: please enlighten me..
(9:43:33 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: She does not need to seek attention, she will always have mine
(9:43:41 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: and make quick..
(9:43:44 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f) gives <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>> a slow.. long.. deep.. penetrating.. tonsil-Tickling.. Hair straightening.. Toe-Curling.. Nerve-Jangling.. Life-altering.. Fantasy-Causing.. I Just saw Apyrael! Yes, I'm glad you came onto MXit.. Kiss on Da Lips!!! *phew*
(9:43:54 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f): Razz:$(H)
(9:44:15 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: there y0u have it:)n0w d0nt b0ther texting my way y0u infant:o(
(9:44:27 PM) thebattleground: prOf:-eglOOm~f:o($ has left the room
(9:44:47 PM) thebattleground: M>21:45
(9:45:06 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: are y0u jeal0us pimp?..
(9:45:16 PM) thebattleground: (f)Xian:-$ has entered the room
(9:45:25 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: if n0t shut the ### up:)
(9:45:28 PM) Benjamin: Chanty honestly you're trying to act dumb or just following the life cycle of "I do not seek attention" When you're not thinking about the actual definitions not the cover up over it . The definition of attention is the faculty or power of mental concentration, Seeking attention is wanting that from another, Please use your brain and think before donkey because I just proved that you're one dumb attention wh'o're .
(9:45:34 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>> gives F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f) a slow.. long.. deep.. penetrating.. tonsil-Tickling.. Hair straightening.. Toe-Curling.. Nerve-Jangling.. Life-altering.. Fantasy-Causing.. I Just saw Apyrael! Yes, I'm glad you came onto MXit.. Kiss on Da Lips!!! *phew*
(9:45:35 PM) thebattleground: M>(9:45:34 PM) Benjamin: Chanty honestly you're trying to act dumb or just following the life cycle of "I do not seek attention" When you're not thinking about the actual definitions not the cover up over it . The definition of attention is the faculty or power of mental concentration, Seeking attention is wanting that from another, Please use your brain and think before donkey because I just proved that you're one dumb attention wh'o're .
(9:45:51 PM) thebattleground: =><=caution[8-o]=><=: -spits on dat essay .wat weak text vocals
(9:45:58 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: why y0u even b0ther t0 c0mment 0n it.?if y0u n0t pimp?
(9:46:44 PM) Benjamin: Hatred I never implied she didn't have any ones attention I stated there are different means of getting attention, you tried to prove a point by typing something very random, I mean I will never remember that, after this conversation is over that will be pointless, as pointless as it is now .
(9:46:47 PM) thebattleground: M>(9:46:49 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: lma0 at dumb attenti0n wh0?re:):'((G)
(9:47:09 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>> slaps -`]Bra!N^Ca[N]cer[`-
(9:47:12 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>: Respect her
(9:47:10 PM) Benjamin: Caution that wasn't an essay . Besides that if I did type an essay it would be weak due to me not having battled in years .
(9:47:24 PM) thebattleground: (f)Xian:-$: Sigh 8o
(9:47:50 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: why d0nt y0u g0 back t0 sch0ol brain..n0 wait sh0ve that thumbs 0f y0u up y0ur arse f0r intellect becouse y0ur stupidity aint needy here..Smile..
(9:47:58 PM) Benjamin: Chanty, You are brain dead, honestly. If you actually took 200 milliseconds to understand that it means that you whore people for attention .
(9:48:02 PM) thebattleground: =><=caution[8-o]=><=: ......ai[Image]
(9:48:17 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: d0nt text khak pimp(G)..shhh
(9:48:34 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Whats thee point of battling anymore, i remember when battling was fun, where combatants could challenge each other and still part as friends, nowdays though, battling is personal, it involves everything from your mother's ''torn hole'' to your dad raping you anally and your sister being a prositiute, ffs, whatever happened to pure dissing, did it die off due to a lack of witt or is mxit simply like a soapie now, he slept with her, she sent nude pics etc, pathetic honestly
(9:48:35 PM) thebattleground: =><=caution[8-o]=><= has left the room
(9:48:58 PM) thebattleground: [Stubborn`:-e`Kid] has entered the room
(9:49:03 PM) thebattleground: M>(9:49:07 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: i what people f0r attenti0n?:?d0nt type me hash language please:)
(9:49:11 PM) thebattleground: [Stubborn`:-e`Kid] pokes F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f)
(9:49:29 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f): :?
(9:49:33 PM) thebattleground: [Stubborn`:-e`Kid]: Invite me quickly. I have a few questions to ask you. I'll give you my login name in a private message. Smile
(9:49:38 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: l0l s0 my t0et is fuccked up..have y0u seen my t0et dude?:?
(9:49:54 PM) thebattleground: [Stubborn`:-e`Kid]: Did you get it?
(9:49:56 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>: Hmmm :? ...
21:50
(9:50:31 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: anyway brain and pimp jule is b0ring:z..
(9:50:30 PM) Benjamin: hatred you're the one battling here Moron, I typed a long paragraph that doesn't mean I typed an essay please understand that by using the little amount of brain cells you have within your skull and comprehend what I typed was simply a message that you should have perceived as just a message nothing more . If you were in my socks you'd be laying in a bed, not in a bush, although totally irrelevant, my point is have a look at something in more than one angel, otherwise like Chanty's static optic nerves you won't get the entirety of the picture .
(9:50:44 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f): wtf are you:?
(9:51:01 PM) thebattleground: [Stubborn`:-e`Kid]: Its Shane tazna. 8o
(9:51:09 PM) thebattleground: feminist.(c) has left the room
(9:51:10 PM) thebattleground: SOondrEe has entered the room
(9:51:12 PM) thebattleground: M>(9:51:11 PM) Benjamin: Hatred go suck on the tarmac and get some solid lines .
(9:51:35 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: lma0..pimp wake up its reality:)..
(9:51:35 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Brain, your way of seeking attention perhaps?
(9:51:43 PM) thebattleground: M>(9:52:06 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: n0t as much as entertaining as y0u pimp:z
(9:52:28 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f): ohk shane
(9:52:34 PM) Benjamin: hatred, there are many methods, Just because a person sh'i'ts the same method doesn't mean other's don't exist and can't be used . Use your brain, As I said before . manuals aren't suppose to be given for that .
(9:52:47 PM) thebattleground: [Stubborn`:-e`Kid] has left the room
(9:52:58 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: 0h g0d..:z..
(9:52:59 PM) thebattleground: M>(9:53:00 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f) pokes <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>
(9:53:06 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>: Yes ?
(9:53:34 PM) Benjamin: Revoke your skull from your ars'e'hole Hatred, It seems you're battling here .
(9:53:38 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: b0ring..Smile..is j nu tevriede pimp?..
(9:53:39 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f): :}
(9:53:51 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Brain, refrain, really, you are begining to bore me[<^>:z<^>]
(9:54:22 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: rickY lets g0..i d0nt have time f0r this please..
(9:54:24 PM) thebattleground: (f)Xian:-$ has left the room
(9:54:40 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>] gives <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^> a slow.. long.. deep.. penetrating.. tonsil-Tickling.. Hair straightening.. Toe-Curling.. Nerve-Jangling.. Life-altering.. Fantasy-Causing.. I Just saw Apyrael! Yes, I'm glad you came onto MXit.. Kiss on Da Lips!!! *phew*
(9:54:55 PM) thebattleground: ]>}23])@T(O)]2 has entered the room
(9:55:00 PM) thebattleground: M>21:55
(9:55:20 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^> gives [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>] a slow.. long.. deep.. penetrating.. tonsil-Tickling.. Hair straightening.. Toe-Curling.. Nerve-Jangling.. Life-altering.. Fantasy-Causing.. I Just saw Apyrael! Yes, I'm glad you came onto MXit.. Kiss on Da Lips!!! *phew*
(9:55:18 PM) Benjamin: Hatred, Why did you interrupt my conversation with Chanty in the first place, Then you typed essays because you wanted to prove to her that you had her back even though she was soo deep in the quick sand . Nobody said you had to type, You could have just stayed stagnat like a rat that ate rattex .
(9:55:30 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: j0u masep0e,s pimp:o(
(9:55:34 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: -expects a lengthy thesis[<^>:z<^>]-
(9:56:05 PM) thebattleground: #40ff40lover has entered the room
(9:56:09 PM) thebattleground: M>(9:56:14 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^>: lets just g0 t0 a r0om with less brats than these things:o(
(9:56:16 PM) thebattleground: <^C]-[aNtY`(F)`^> has left the room
(9:56:22 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Essays?

Validate your statement there brain dead
(9:56:23 PM) thebattleground: SwithWitch:-):-) has entered the room
(9:56:32 PM) Benjamin: For the fourth time now Hatred you failed to understand the simple method which 99.9% of the human population are born with, The method to use their brain . You on the other hand need a manual for that, The only problem is Chanty can't be your f'u'cking back bone to teach you how to use them .
(9:57:09 PM) Benjamin: The definition of essay: A written composition of moderate length exploring a particular issue or subject . Does that validate it ?
(9:57:11 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Again with nonsensical texts, continue
(9:57:18 PM) thebattleground: SwithWitch:-):-): greetz[Image]
(9:58:29 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Did i ask for a definition of thee term or for you to validate your statement, be specific in your responses please
(9:58:50 PM) Benjamin: How is that nonsensical ?, Why not consult an oxford or google for the definition ? See, people don't understand things and complain, or are afraid of things because they lack the knowledge on how to handle it, Usually they refrain, or attempt but fail eternally . In this case a dictionary will do you good . You won't be stuck in denial as a defensive state to your lack of knowledge in this field you utter moron .
(9:59:06 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>>: Can we leave please ? :z ...
(9:59:09 PM) Benjamin: You asked me to validate it you moron . What is your skull made out of, cement ?
(9:59:28 PM) thebattleground: F(o)Xy[:-$]KiTtEn(f) has left the room
(9:59:35 PM) thebattleground: <<]`])(o)uG_8-)`[>> has left the room
(9:59:56 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Chanty cant be your backbone to teach you how to use them, how is that sentence correct?
(10:00:00 PM) thebattleground: Nucky-=>[:-)]..!., has entered the room
22:00
(10:00:14 PM) Benjamin: I'll provide you with a back hand compliment . You're an award winning clown Hatred .
(10:00:23 PM) thebattleground: Sw[Ee]t`L!Es_cS`e has entered the room
(10:00:47 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Validate - furnish proof that i had texted essays pertinant and in direct counter to your texts idiot
(10:00:55 PM) thebattleground: SwithWitch:-):-): [Image]
(10:01:16 PM) Benjamin: It makes sense if you take look at it metaphorically you tree hugger . Don't look at every thing in a logical way, If you look at a wall from one angle and donkey it's a 2D object, without inspecting it up hand you wouldn't realize it's actual 3D shape .
(10:01:39 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: But do continue, you are capable only of exposing yourself as an idiot
(10:01:41 PM) Benjamin: No, Validate: Confirm a thought, idea, opinion or claim to be true .
(10:01:51 PM) thebattleground: Sw[Ee]t`L!Es_cS`e: Ag my tog .. Its friday night and you guys typing essays ..
(10:02:16 PM) Benjamin: I am capable of exposing many things, Unfortunately for you I am capable of exposing your insignificance in every single aspect you've tried to make me look like an idiot in .
(10:02:22 PM) thebattleground: SwithWitch:-):-): ### so they r
(10:02:47 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Claim to be true, precisely you idiot, you claim that i had typed ''ESSAYS'', i asked for proof which you still havent furnished
(10:02:58 PM) thebattleground: M>(10:03:06 PM) thebattleground: SwithWitch:-):-): [Image]
(10:03:12 PM) thebattleground: Sw[Ee]t`L!Es_cS`e: Did i talk to you ? .. No , so shut your thumbs ..
(10:03:29 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Lmimfp
(10:03:34 PM) thebattleground: ]>}23])@T(O)]2 has left the room
(10:03:40 PM) thebattleground: Nucky-=>[:-)]..!.,: 8o..
(10:03:41 PM) Benjamin: Hatred, What is your name ?, At least have the decency to give me your name, Allow me to know who I belted in a debate of almost every thing you can think of .
(10:03:58 PM) thebattleground: Sw[Ee]t`L!Es_cS`e: Lmao .. Jas in the braincells 8o
(10:04:03 PM) thebattleground: [<^>:-}HATR3D:-}<^>] has entered the room
(10:04:04 PM) thebattleground: SOondrEe has left the room
(10:04:08 PM) thebattleground: [<^>:-}HATR3D:-}<^>]: 8o..
(10:04:13 PM) thebattleground: magnumsen has entered the room
(10:04:14 PM) Benjamin: You are confused yet you think you're getting some where .
(10:04:37 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Rofl, you belted me, i will accept that you have when you provide thee proof i have requested
(10:04:45 PM) thebattleground: SwithWitch:-):-): r the braincells tierd
(10:04:48 PM) Benjamin: What proof now ?
22:05
(10:05:07 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Scroll up dummy
(10:05:08 PM) Benjamin: Let's start over, Seeing as I've made you an utter p'o'es so far . You want proof of what exactly ?
(10:05:16 PM) thebattleground: Sw[Ee]t`L!Es_cS`e: Proof .. Rotfl ..
(10:05:32 PM) thebattleground: M>(10:05:34 PM) thebattleground: M>(10:05:50 PM) thebattleground: magnumsen: what proof from hoe
(10:06:08 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: You have done nothing of the kind idiot, actually you have done something, you have proved you are an donkey idiot
(10:06:11 PM) Benjamin: The more you continue the more I feel like my IQ has been mis judged, It's 138, I'm starting to think it's around 160 thanks to you .
(10:06:20 PM) Benjamin: Don't you all just feel a lot smarter around this guy ?(G)
(10:06:28 PM) thebattleground: x.X^Fa[i]rY`(f)`*X.x has entered the room
(10:06:32 PM) thebattleground: [<^>:-}HATR3D:-}<^>] throws a fluffy pink sheep at [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]
(10:06:45 PM) thebattleground: [<^>:-}HATR3D:-}<^>]: leave him..8o..
(10:06:50 PM) thebattleground: Sw[Ee]t`L!Es_cS`e: Rotfl brain ..
(10:06:50 PM) thebattleground: #40ff40lover has left the room
(10:07:04 PM) thebattleground: Nucky-=>[:-)]..!., has left the room
(10:07:04 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Ooh wait, here's the resident ### present
(10:07:10 PM) thebattleground: x.X^Fa[i]rY`(f)`*X.x has left the room
(10:07:21 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: And it left in a hurry too
(10:07:23 PM) thebattleground: [<^>:-}HATR3D:-}<^>]: lma0 there she g0es..
(10:07:25 PM) thebattleground: SwithWitch:-):-): ### an idioto
(10:07:54 PM) Benjamin: Dude, I countered every thing you typed, And clearly if you read up and stop being in denial just because you're the person that was belted up there, you'd notice you were wrong in all aspects . Now I asked what was it that I'm suppose to prove here . I will surely prove it if it actually makes sense, You told me to scroll up but when I did I read that text of yours and couldn't understand it .
(10:08:09 PM) thebattleground: magnumsen: it is idiota
(10:08:11 PM) thebattleground: [{(>PAM<)}] has entered the room
(10:08:19 PM) thebattleground: Sw[Ee]t`L!Es_cS`e: Omgawsh you type fast.
(10:08:24 PM) thebattleground: Bald8-)Doug has entered the room
(10:08:51 PM) thebattleground: [<^>:-}HATR3D:-}<^>]: sweet whatz y0ur name again8o..
(10:09:05 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Again, you typed: you typed essays, can you prove that i had done so?
(10:09:15 PM) thebattleground: 24zbn has entered the room
(10:09:24 PM) thebattleground: Sw[Ee]t`L!Es_cS`e: Again ? .. Havnt told you my name ..
(10:09:26 PM) thebattleground: 24zbn: Ppl
(10:09:27 PM) Benjamin: "(9:48:34 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Whats thee point of battling anymore, i remember when battling was fun, where combatants could challenge each other and still part as friends, nowdays though, battling is personal, it involves everything from your mother's ''torn hole'' to your dad raping you anally and your sister being a prositiute, ffs, whatever happened to pure dissing, did it die off due to a lack of witt or is mxit simply like a soapie now, he slept with her, she sent nude pics etc, pathetic honestly" There is an essay .
(10:09:31 PM) thebattleground: [<^>:-}HATR3D:-}<^>]: Baby leave him:e...
22:10
(10:10:12 PM) Benjamin: You typed one, Not two . Excuse me for that one mistake . If you'd like to start a new debate on who made the most mistakes in the last 20 minutes I'd love that .
(10:10:12 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: That was a response to pimp you idiot rofl, making you an donkey attentionseeker
(10:10:42 PM) Benjamin: It doesn't matter you idiot . it's an essay . I gave you the definition and here you are denying it was one .
(10:10:53 PM) thebattleground: [<^>:-}HATR3D:-}<^>]: Il rather leave:(
(10:11:19 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Tell me how that thesis i texted was in any way relevant to thee topic we were previously debating
(10:11:20 PM) thebattleground: Sw[Ee]t`L!Es_cS`e: Hatred she wants you to beg her to stay. 8o
(10:11:21 PM) thebattleground: magnumsen: leave then
(10:11:44 PM) thebattleground: Sw[Ee]t`L!Es_cS`e: That's why she havnt left yet. 8o
(10:11:49 PM) thebattleground: SwithWitch:-):-): [Image]
(10:11:53 PM) thebattleground: [<^>:-}HATR3D:-}<^>]: Magnumsen n0body asked y0u anything..pathetic imbecile
(10:12:11 PM) thebattleground: [{(>PAM<)}]: 8o
(10:12:11 PM) thebattleground: magnumsen: imbecile
(10:12:26 PM) thebattleground: [<^>:-}HATR3D:-}<^>]: I will g0 0n my time sweet..:)d0 y0u have a pr0bleme with that?
(10:12:41 PM) thebattleground: Sw[Ee]t`L!Es_cS`e: Its a room , he can chat wha he wants to 8o ..
(10:12:48 PM) Benjamin: When did I state it were relevant ?, If I looked at it, it was relevant in the case of you were referring to battling and you stated that I was typing essays which are typed in battles . In that case it's relevant . Although relevant in the sense of you typing that towards me in a counter, Irrelevant . Don't make as if I stated other wise .
(10:12:57 PM) thebattleground: 24zbn: Hehehey ol ### wu dat wi nt here fo ur ### U donkey men stop it. ### dat
(10:13:02 PM) thebattleground: [<^>:-}HATR3D:-}<^>]: S0?..did i tell him where t0 chat...
(10:13:23 PM) thebattleground: magnumsen: do it look like i give a dam about that:)
(10:13:38 PM) Benjamin: Definition of thesis: an unproved statement put forward as a premise in an argument . You should look up the definitions before using them .
(10:13:49 PM) thebattleground: Sw[Ee]t`L!Es_cS`e: Wtf .. Doesnt matter if you did or not. 8o
(10:14:15 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]:
(10:14:32 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Dc[<^>:z<^>]
(10:14:34 PM) thebattleground: SwithWitch:-):-): (G)
(10:14:37 PM) thebattleground: [<^>:-}HATR3D:-}<^>]: S0 d0nt text my way if y0u d0 n0t have s0mething w0rth reading t0 type..Smile
22:15
(10:15:03 PM) thebattleground: Sw[Ee]t`L!Es_cS`e: Rotfl .. 8o
(10:15:10 PM) thebattleground: SwithWitch:-):-): lol
(10:15:09 PM) Benjamin: In other words, I'm simplifying this because you're level of understanding is blocked by all the denial right now . You said that your previous essay was unproved, just dropped out as an introduction to an argument, I responded to that because it was the origination of an argument, what is it that you dont understand now you f'u'cking illiterate clown ? 8o
(10:15:23 PM) thebattleground: 24zbn: U olso go ###
(10:15:26 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Anyway[<^>8o<^>]
(10:15:33 PM) thebattleground: [<^>:-}HATR3D:-}<^>] has left the room
(10:15:36 PM) thebattleground: magnumsen: i am silenced through others words
(10:15:42 PM) thebattleground: Proch@ter has entered the room
(10:15:48 PM) Benjamin: People are suppose to evolve .
(10:16:09 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: Unfortunately you haven't brain
(10:16:12 PM) thebattleground: SwithWitch:-):-): [Image]
(10:16:28 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>]: waves at everyone in the room...
(10:16:25 PM) Benjamin: Hatred, Evolved from a human . I'm referring to you, the ape .
(10:16:30 PM) Benjamin: You know, that's why we have schools, and libraries .
(10:16:34 PM) thebattleground: Proch@ter: Hi witch
(10:16:40 PM) thebattleground: [<^>8-)HATR3D8-)<^>] has left the room
(10:16:43 PM) thebattleground: A]>o(@]_y]>s3 has entered the room
(10:17:20 PM) thebattleground: SwithWitch:-):-): evening[Image]
(10:17:27 PM) thebattleground: Sw[Ee]t`L!Es_cS`e hugs A]>o(@]_y]>s3 .. ok then..
(10:17:32 PM) Benjamin: Three concepts of a debate . SEI: State your argument, Explain your argument, Illustrate your argument . Sadly that guy doesn't understand either of those concepts .
(10:17:39 PM) thebattleground: magnumsen: what is the topic now
(10:17:38 PM) Benjamin: Tata every one . (U)
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://earthbound.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top